Lay’s Case Study from Sweeppea
A national snack brand has reintroduced three new chip flavors and is giving fans the opportunity to earn rewards with a text-to-win.
- Objective: To increase product sales and improve market share through modern marketing channels, such as social media and SMS. Frito-Lay is also using the promotion to help increase brand loyalty by nurturing more passionate followers through campaigns that are designed to appeal to customers’ unique snack flavor preferences.
- Prize: $100 cash awarded in the form of a check payable to each winner.
- Grand Prize: Lay’s(R) for a Year, which consists of 52 coupons that are each redeemable for one bag of Lay’s(R) brand chips.
Want to market your brand with a text-to-win campaign? Reserve Your Sweepkey now to get started in 10 minutes or less.
Bud Light Runs Text-to-Win During Football Season
Bud Light beer offered a text-to-win for football fans to win a tailgate package. As a nationally recognized brand, Bud Light doesn’t really need to increase brand awareness. In this case, it’s affiliating itself with NFL football games and offering something its customers want. What better way to amp up the excitement and stay top of mind during football season?
- Objective: To increase product sales and remind fans it’s the beer of choice during football season.
- Prize: A 6’x4′ tailgate trailer with a 30-amp breaker panel, coaxial outlet, 2000 watt portable inverter generator, grill mount, grill with cradle, TV mount, 32″ LED HD TV, portable satellite system with one receiver, 38″ 5.1 soundbar system, 10′ HDMI cable, and one cooler.
- Results: Thousands of participants entered.
Ready to start a text-to-win campaign for your brand? See Pricing or Features now to get started with your own campaign.
King’s Hawaiian and Publix Supermarket Case Study from Sweeppea
A national food brand teamed up with the Falcons football team to offer a text-to-win in supermarkets.
- Objective: To boost product sales, improve retail space awareness and product positioning for King Hawaiian’s products.
- Prize: $100 Publix Gift Card.
- Grand Prize: Paid Trip to the Pro-Bowl in Orlando, FL.
- Hundreds of participants entered daily.
- Adding text-to-win increased entries by 35 times compared to sweepstakes of the previous year
- Nearly 100% store participation with front lobby displays
- Client says: “We had awesome results from our sweepstakes. We really think Sweeppea had something to do with that. We will definitely propose to clients that we use Sweeppea in future sweepstakes!”
Would you like to market your brand via text-to-win? Reserve Your Sweepkey now to get started with your campaign.