As we head into the year, now is the time to plan your text to win sweepstakes. Here are a few ideas to help boost your mobile marketing efforts and your sales in 2018.
Take advantage of gift-buying holidays like Valentines Day and Mother’s Day for sweepstakes that generate results.
- Valentine’s Day dinner cruise or dinner for two
- Mother’s Day spa package
- Father’s Day entertainment package
- July 4th event tickets
Sweeps with Experiential Prizes
Experiential marketing is a lure for Millenials and sweepstakes prizes are no different. Offer a unique experience your audience is unlikely to find anywhere else.
- Trips with experiences like hot air ballooning or swimming with sharks
- Race track driving experience or a cooking lesson with a well-known chef
- A quirky experience like Ikea UK’s chance to win a sleepover in the store
Did you know Nascar has the highest share of female fans, while basketball has the youngest fans? If sports is a natural fit for your brand, read up on audience demographics and make your play for their attention with a related sweeps.
- Super Bowl or sports playoffs package with tickets and flights
- VIP experience at a local sports game
- Sports merchandise package
Seasonal Text to Win Sweepstakes
Every season is a good season to give away prizes, but which will you choose? If your sales are seasonal, try running a sweeps during low season for a boost. You can also jump on seasonal activities that relate most to your product or service.
- A summer getaway or trip to a national park
- Family tickets to a theme park for summer
- Spring home makeover
- Tickets to a Christmas holiday event
Celebrate Life Events
Whether it’s getting married or having a baby, there are certain life events that call for a celebration. You can be a part of it with your sweepstakes.
- Bride & bridesmaids spa package
- Honeymoon trip
- New baby shopping spree
- College grad celebration party
Free Stuff with a Twist
Everyone loves winning your free product or service, but why not add a little twist? Get creative and go beyond the usual gift card or product.
- An entire year’s worth of product in the form of monthly vouchers or shipments
- Your service or product presented by a celebrity
- A one-of-a-kind experience that includes your product
These are just a few ideas to get you started on your next text to win sweepstakes. Of course, you should always choose a theme or prize that relates to your brand. Luckily, there are many ways to make that happen.
Need help creating your text to win? Contact us for ideas or more information.