WUSA 9, a CBS-affiliated television station in Washington, D.C. partnered with Seven Springs Mountain Resort in Seven Springs, PA to start promoting their winter ski resorts offers. WUSA9’s marketing team used the Sweeppea self-service Text to Win sweepstakes management platform to create and manage this promotion.
In TV ads, participants were shown the amenities of the Seven Springs Mountain Resort and offered a chance to to win a skiing vacation by texting the word SKITRIP to the number 65047.
Seven Springs Mountain Resort Text to Win Sweepstakes summary:
- To generate awareness for the property
- To make it as easy and fast as possible to enter the sweepstakes
- To generate a list of leads for sales follow up
Entry Page for Lead Generation:
- Hundreds of participants entered.
- The resort received brand awareness at a time when the target audience is planning their winter vacations.
- Generated a list of prospective customers for sales follow up via call, email and text message.
Prize: One (1) Winner will each received a package of two (2) nights’ lodging and lift tickets for two (2) consecutive days at Seven Springs Mountain Resort located. Average value of package is $1000.