Wendy’s aimed for a home run with its last text to win and it hit the ball out of the park by using Sweeppea’s text to win platform. A summer promotion for franchisees in the Northeast, Wendy’s offered free tickets to NY Yankees games for more than 100 lucky winners.
In collaboration with Empower Creative; tray liners, bag stuffers, signs and digital media all promoted the campaign to customers, who had to visit a local Wendy’s to get the sweepkey word needed to enter. Customers entered by texting WENDYS or YANKEES to 65047 for a chance to win 4 tickets to a Yankees game.
With thousands of entries, the text to win was a success for Wendy’s. The company gave tickets to more than 100 winners, allowing each to attend a game with family or friends from July through September.
- To build excitement and awareness for the brand
- To gain a database of participants to re-market offers via text message and email.
- In-store signage and materials
- Digital marketing
- Thousands of entries and 125 winners
- The brand boosted awareness and built a list of mobile participants
- Store Foot Traffic increased
Prize: Winners received four tickets to a NY Yankees game at Yankee Stadium.Posted on