When Six Flags amusement park wanted to build excitement and increase ticket sales for their yearly Frightfest, they used Sweeppea’s text sweepstakes platform for the campaign. With the help of their media partner, WUSA-9 TV Station, Six Flags offered a chance to win tickets by simply texting the word FRIGHTFEST to the number 65047 to enter. In return, they got a mobile subscriber database and extra exposure on TV and mobile.
- To promote and build excitement around the park and its new attractions
- To increase ticket sales
- To gain a database of participants to re-market their offers via text and email.
- Mentions and spots on WUSA-9 TV
- Social Media promotion
- Local billboard advertising
- Hundreds of participants enter.
- Hundreds of new emails were collected.
Prize: Five (5) Winners each received four (4) tickets to Six Flags Fright Fest at Six Flags America.
Want to get started with your own text-to-win? See our features and pricing.