Today’s marketers love data. After all, analytics and campaign data can provide meaningful insight into their businesses.
But what kind of data or analytics can you get from a text to win campaign? And why do you need it?
Here is what you can expect from your text to win and 4 things you can do with your analytics data.
Why Do You Need Analytics?
The reasons why you need analytics in the first place boil down to 3 big ones:
- To measure and track your results across time.
- To understand your subscribers’ interests and behaviors that lead to engagement and ultimately sales for your company.
- To improve the sales funnel you use to convert text to win subscribers into valuable customers.
Sweeppea Campaign Data Reports
Sweeppea offers campaign data reports to provide you with greater insight into your text to win participants’ behaviors:
- Participants Profile Reports. This is a breakdown of your participants and includes a variety of demographic data points: age, gender, city, device, etc. It is also available as a downloadable list.
- Performance Insight Reports. These reports display the conversion rate from the entry page, including visitors versus completed entries, traffic sources for your web form, and top 10 geographic regions.
With detailed data about your campaign performance and participants at your fingertips, use this information to:
Improve Your Marketing Materials
By reviewing your campaign opt-in rate, you can see how users are responding to your marketing efforts. Given the demographics data provided by the participants profile, you may find it necessary to adjust your target audience to improve results next time.
Localize Your Campaign
Use the analytics data from your campaign to determine if your text to win is meeting your ROI expectations as you target a specific region.
Ramp Up Your Paid Advertising
If you are using pay-per-click (PPC) advertising, other online advertising or even traditional advertising to drive opt-ins, your campaign traffic sources report will help you uncover your best performing ad vehicles.
Segment Your List
Take a cue from your email marketing strategy and don’t just blast offers to your entire audience. Use the demographics data to target your follow up messages to make them more personalized and useful to your participants.