1. Provider: Find a text message marketing company (momares.com) that provides you with a short code (the number subscribers will use to send the message to) and allows you to register keywords (the word the subscriber will use to subscribe) Ex. Text JOEPIZZA to 65047 for a free order of breadsticks.” KEYWORD: JOEPIZZA, SHORTCODE: 65047. Register a keyword (free trail).
2. Incentive: Create a database of opt-in mobile subscribers by asking prospects to text a KEYWORD to a shortcode by offering incentives like; discounts, coupons, offers and invites. Ex. “Text JOEPIZZA to 65047 for a buy one get one ½ OFF large cheese pizza coupon.”
3. Promote: Print your text message offer (Text JOEPIZZA to 65047 for a free order of breadsticks.) everywhere you advertise. Ex. Ads, menus, billboards, TV, radio, email signature, receipts…
4. Value: After your customers join your program, send them text messages that are timely, relevant and offer value. Ex. No time to dry polish? Add cuticle oil over the polish to protect it. Let us perfect your nails; 50% OFF manicure’s this Tues.! Exp. 10/19
5. Frequency: Text messages are very personal. Only send messages when you have something your recipient will value. Ex. Just received the new Jimmy Choo boots. 10 pairs available for the season. Show text to get 5% off. Bad Example: The new Jimmy Choo boots are beautiful! Come in to see them!
Need ideas for mobile, send me an email.